Sign Up To Keep Up To Date on CCM Concerts in the Philippines!

Keep Up To Date on Pinoy CCM Events
Name
Email

Friday, September 19, 2008

Michael Sweet - Unstryped: The Post-Stryper Sessions

By rnorton828 "rnorton828" (Riverbend, IL)
Unstryped consists of the first few songs recorded & released by Michael Sweet following his departure from Stryper. Some these songs remind me, musically of "Against the Law" (especially the first 2 tracks). "All I Wanna Do" was, of course, redone for Sweet's first full-length CD. "Unstryped" is actually a very good effort--better than his first full-length release with Benson Music.

By Robert Lunte "Author of The Four Pillars of S... (Seattle, WA USA)
Micheal Sweet is one of the premiere Metal vocalists of all-time. Hes is truly talented. Going solo is a great idea! I hope to see more.

By J. Wright (San Diego, CA United States)
I like some of Stryper's stuff, but this album is pretty lame. Michael Sweet has a great voice. He even writes good songs, but this 5 song release is pathetic. If you really like Stryper, maybe this is OK for you. As for me, I already plan to trade this one for something else that I would actually listen to now and then....

Christian Music News Source

No comments: